How to create a shortcut of a web page? How to create a web page shortcut?
Sometimes it's necessary to create a shortcut to a particular web page or web site. For example, you use Gmail daily. Every-time you need to open your browser and then have to type www.google.com in your browser's address bar. It needs some time and you have to type something. But there is an alternate solution. You just create a shortcut of Gmail and that's all. Later, just double-click on the shortcut and you will soon redirected to the Gmail page. Isn't it a good solution? Moreover, you read Google news every day. So, you can easily create a shortcut of google news and just double-click it and you will be soon on google news page. Are you interested? If yes then read this page. This page provides information related to create a shortcut of any web page as you like.
Steps to create a web page shortcut:
Follow the following steps to create a shortcut to any web site or web page:
- Right-click on the blank space of your desktop. Select New and then select Shortcut.
- Create Shortcut window will be appeared and you will see there is a text box. You have to type the address of the web page or web site you want to make a shortcut. For example, I want to create a shortcut for gmail. So, I type www.gmail.com in the text box.
- After typing the address in the text box, press Next button.
- Now, you have to give a name for the shortcut. Type anything as you like. For example, I write Gmail as I am creating the shortcut for gmail.
- After writing the name, click on the Finish button.
That's all. Now you see there is a shortcut icon and just double-click on it. You will soon be redirected to that web page.
© Written by rancidTaste