How To Assign Different Ringtones For Different Contacts With Samsung Epic 4G
Assign different ringtones to different contacts
This is a tutorial to show you how to assign different ringtones to different contacts using the Samsung Epic 4G smartphone from Sprint. The phone runs on Google's Andriod operating system.
Step 1. Tap the "Contacts" button
2. Select the contact that you wish to change the ringtone for and tap the "Menu" button in the lower left corner of the phone
3. Select "Edit"
4. Scroll down until and select "Ringtone"
Purchase Epic 4G form Amazon
5. To select factory installed ringtones hit "Phone Ringtone" and scroll through the menu and listen to each and select your desired ringtone.
6. To change to your own personal song or sound select "Sound" and browse the folders on the SDcard. If you want to use a song you have downloaded select the "Music" folder then scroll through your albumbs and select your song of choice. Hit OK, then Save... Done.
7. Repeat the process for as many contacts as you like.
Check out my other hubs!