- Android Phones
How to delete files from HTC mobile?
How to delete files from HTC Mobile?
Deleting files from HTC Mobile is not as straight forward as: enter the music folder/images folder/downloaded files folder, select file and delete. That is because the details menu in these folders does not have the ‘delete’ option.
But yes, you can delete files from the phone itself, without having to connect it to the PC and mounting it as a disk drive. To delete music files or images or downloaded files from your HTC mobile, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to ‘All Apps’
- Click on ‘Settings’
- Select ‘Storage'
4. When you select storage you will find three sections: SD Card, Internal Storage, Personal Data
5. To delete files from the SD Card, concentrate on the first section. It will also display the Total Space and Available space in the SD card.
6. Click on ‘Make More Space’ to delete files. When you click on ‘Make More Space’, it displays the list of files on your SD Card under Content. All types of files including: Music files, Gallery files, Browser files, Voice Recorder files etc. are displayed.
7. Click on the type of files that you would like to delete. (E.g. Music )
8. Check the check box for the files that you would like to delete and click on 'delete' button displayed at the bottom of the page.
9. The selected files will be deleted!