- Internet & the Web
How to make seo friendly website
Following are the few basic seo tips to make your website seo friendly, and get target visitor to your site and mostly get listed in major search engine.
1) Try to avoid automatic directory submission and build manual links
(2) Keywords in navigational links play a vital role and have its own importance to search engine eyes
(3) Know how to analyze the reports and to optimize the results
(4) Meta description should be unique for each pages with targeted keywords. Do not stuff keywords into meta description.
(5) Monitor your hits and traffic by using free google analytics
(6) Add Keywords towards H1 tag as head lines.
(7) Images are important, make sure your site logo contains your keyword
(9) Implement Bread crumbs for increasing web site navigation structure example Home >> Service >> SEO
(10) Create Static Header and footer navigation links, Links should be text not as images
(11) Analyze your targeted keywords using google suggest
(12) Create feed xml and ror xml for xml search engines and directories
(13) Minimize table especially nested tables
(14) Your targeted keywords need to vary a lot in anchors
(15) Always have a good combination of links from new and old sites
(16) Layout pages with CSS, avoid tables
(18) Pay special attention to your content
(19) Make sure to have sitemap as text links
(20) Use underline, bold, strong and italics tags on each pages keywords
(21) Target ‘long tail’ keywords in your sub pages
(22) Implement unique META titles and descriptions for all of your pages
(23) Use H1 and H2 tags with your main and secondary keywords
(20) Place robots.txt in your root on your server
(21) Do not use doorway pages
(22) Make sure that the text within the title tag is also within the body of the page
(23) Make your web site load fast.
(24) Using Valid HTML and CSS code
(25) Using Correct Doctype