How to tell if who you are following on Twitter is following you back?
How to tell if someone is following you back on Twitter
Twitter Follower with Envelope Icon!
Twitter Followers following you back?
If you are a Twitter user like myself, you are probably wondering if the people you are following are actually following you back. This was a concern of mine a long time ago when I opened my Twitter account and started following other Twitter users. I wrote an article awhile back about this but Twitter has changed the way you tell if some one is following you back. So I decided to do some research and this is what I came up with.
Remember that you are welcome to follow anyone at Twitter no matter if they are following you back or not. I just like to keep my Twitter Following and Followers numbers around the same so I tend to un-follow those who are not following me.
This is what you do to see if your Twitter Followers are following you back.
- Login to Twitter. Click on your Following list, not the number of followers but the number of people you are following.
- Click on the name of the person you are following on Twitter. Information and options will appear on the far right page.
- You will see an envelope icon to direct message the person on twitter if the person is following you back.
- If the person isn't following you back on Twitter, you will not see the envelope icon like in the image I supplied on this article.
- You now have a choice to keep following this person, or you can simply click and un-follow him/her.