Bookmarking a website in Internet explorer
Have you stumbled upon a website you and would like to keep it so that you can visit it later? Well, what you have to do is bookmark it. With bookmarking we can pin a website somewhere and come fetch it later.
In this tutorial we shall focus on bookmarking on Internet Explorer and we shall use two methods to achieve this.
Note: Bookmarking differs across different the Browsers
1. Open internet explorer
2. When Internet explorer is open, click on favorites at the top of the
browser windows, this will bring a drop-down menu..
3. Now click on "add to favorites" and this will bookmark the page your are currently on.
And you are through with the mess:)
1. Open Internet explorer
2. Go to the website you wish to bookmark
3. When the website has loaded, Press CTRL+D
4. A pop up "add a favorite" menu will appear, Click on "add" and the website will be added to favorites .
- How to Tag Bookmarks Using Mozilla Firefox
In this short tutorial we shall go through the process of tagging a bookmark in the Mozilla Firefox web browser. Lets kick start the process: 1. To bookmark, type your web address in the address bar and...