Hype Mini Bomb Speaker Review
Mini Bomb Speaker Review
The Hype Bomb speaker I'm reviewing here was an impulse buy at Walmart last night. While I have two other sets of portable rechargeable speakers these are a great value overall for their very small size and price. For the $7 I paid for the Mini Bomb Speaker I think it's a great sounding and surprisingly loudspeaker.
This speaker is easily small enough to keep in your pocket until your ready to use it. Since it has a keyring attached to the speaker you can either use it on or as your key chain or possibly attach it to something else. If your using it with an iPhone, Android device or some other MP3 player you could easily just plug it in and let it dangle off your MP3 player.
Buy Mini Bomb Speaker
Hype 5" x 2" x 3" Mini Bomb Speaker
Bomb Speaker Details
This speaker looks like a small round bomb that comes with several different facial expressions painted on the back of the speaker.
- A play time of 4 hours. If used at full volume then the batteries last about 2.5 hours.
- 1 1/2" in diameter with a flat spot on the bottom so it doesn't roll around when you sit it down.
- Has a wire coming out of the top which you plug in to your music source with the standard sized 3.5 mm (1/8") headphone jack. This make it easy to plug it in and let it hang from your MP3 player.
- Extremely portable due to it's very small size. Easily fits in your pocket or a purse.
- Rechargeable battery is built into the Bomb speaker so you never have to worry about batteries.
- Comes with a USB cord to plug it into your computer to recharge it. You plug it into the bottom of the Bomb speaker using a proprietary plug.
- On / Off switch.
- Very bright blue LED light indicates when the unit is either turned on or charging.
- No volume controls.
- Since it only has one speaker it is mono, no stereo.
- There is no way to know when the speaker is fully charged since the blue LED light doesn't turn off when fully charged. This is the biggest negative I can think of for this product which is a rather minor issue in my opinion.
- Power output is only 1 watt, but damn it's loud for only 1 watt.
- Power input is 5 Volts at 550 - 1000 mah ( milliamps an hour)
- SNR , Signal to Noise Ratio is 60 DB, decibals.
Buy Mini Bomb Speaker
I'm very happy with how good this very small speaker sounds for what it costs. Even though it has absolutely no bass at all it sounds pretty good. It does tend to have a tinniness sound quality due to the lack of bass. The only other real negative is that the product lacks any type of feedback to indicate when it's fully charged.
In a small to medium sized room this small wonder gets plenty loud to easily hear it.
Overall this is a well designed, cute portable speaker that is easy to recharge and stick in your pocket and take with you.
If you own or have heard these speakers before please rate this product below via the star ratings.
If you found this review helpful please rate it up and share it with your friends. Look for the floating 'Like This Hub?' section top right corner of this web page. Thank you!
Mini Bomb Speaker Rating
Bomb Speaker Poll
Based on what you read here do you feel the Mini Bomb Speaker is a good value?
By Anthony Goodley. Copyright © Anthony Goodley All Rights Reserved Worldwide.