How to make Invisible folders in Windows XP
Usually what we do to hide a folder is that change the properties to hidden and in folder options tick the option do not show hidden folders and files. There is a simple trick to make your folder invisible.
First step is to create a nameless folder. For this click rename option and then pressing Alt type 255, Now the folder becomes name less.The 1st step is over.
Now right click the folder and take properties>customise>change icon. And select a blank space as shown in the figure above. Now your invisible folder is created.And will look like as the window shown below
It can be made in the previous state just by reversing the operations.
Quick links to my other hubs
- Different Types of Network Attacks or Security Threats and their counter measures.
- Mesothelioma The Lung Cancer Symptoms and Treatments.
- How to Avoid Dandruff and Effective Dandruff Treatments
- Ayurveda The traditional Indian system of Medicine
- Ayurvedic spa tourism to Kerala, India.
- How to Prepare For Exams And How to make your Child a Topper