- Consumer Electronics & Personal Gadgets
Kestrel 4500NV Pocket Weather Tracker Review
“An amazing and accurate piece of weather meter. This unit is also sealed tight. You could put it in water to measure the water temperature. ”
“I really like this unit because everything is customizable on it. There are lots of uses for this device. I bought this on Amazon at a good price too so I’m happy.”
“This device has met all my expectations and gives very specific information. I can definitely recommend this to anyone who wants accurate and fast information.”
“I bought this for my father who likes to go out into the wilderness. It’s a very good gps and very sufficient for any kind of use you may put it to.”
"I've used other pocket weather trackers but none are as good as this one. This is a highly recommended product."
In need of a weather tracker that fits in your pocket, has a backlight, and prevents night blindness? How about trying the Kestrel 4500NV Pocket Weather Tracker? It has all that- and more! The Kestrel 4500NV Pocket Weather Tracker only weights 0.5 pounds, has a 5-year warrantee, and even measures such data as barometric pressure, temperature, and humidity. Some of the measurements of the Kestrel 4500NV include: wind direction, crosswind, headwind/tailwind, dew point, density altitude, pressure trend, wind chill, and wet bulb temperature. It measures every environmental condition simply with just the push of a button. Also, did you know that even the Military relies on the Kestrel NV Weather Meters to remain as tough as their operations are? Plus, the timekeeping is very accurate, much better than a lot of watches. The Kestrel 4500NV Pocket Weather Tracker has the ability to tell you when a storm is approaching and can work for months on only one set of batteries. This beautiful device, coming in a Desert Tan case, will leave you impressed after meeting all your expectations. The Kestrel is very accurate in every instance. The information it provides is extremely comprehensive and sufficient.
- Pocket weather tracker with backlight designed to preserve night vision
- Measures such data as barometric pressure, altitude, temp, humidity, and more
- Measures wind direction and calculates crosswind and headwind/tailwind
- Backlight's optical filter reduces overall brightness and minimizes blue and green light
- Prevents night blindness and night-vision fatigue; weighs 0.5 pounds; 5-year warranty
- Measures pressure trend, altitude, wind direction, and more