- Internet & the Web
Learn how to go viral on Youtube
Welcome to the Youtube training grounds. Enjoy!
If you landed here onto this very web page, then you may be in need of a technique that will help you to learn what is a viral trend. You may want to be attempting to do what appears to be the impossible if you've already tried it on Youtube. Either of these two statements above has brought you here.
I'm not going to say that the road to riches is what you will find by following these steps this article is about to list, but it is a sure method that have recently been proven a possible way to draw in the millions of viewers to your online presence.
Watch for high trending stats in less then 24 hours:
The proof is in the numbers that one may be able to draw in, by simply learning to follow what is trending out here in cyber space. You might just catch a viral wave that is unstoppable such as PSY's crazy amazing Youtube success, that has been a complete show stopper online and off.
PSY is the king of Youtube today, learn from him if its possible
Enough rambling lets get to the meat and potatoes
Here's 16 proven steps to make it there to Viral heaven on Youtube: (Steps 1-5)
- Step 1 - All you need to do is sign up to Youtube.
- Step 2 - To do so you will need to establish an active gmail account.
- Step 3 - Make sure that the information you place into your gmail sign up, is official.
- Step 4 - Once a gmail member return to Youtube.
- Step 5 - Purchase a HD video camera or camcorder. (Smartphone's work, but aren't HD video quality or won't produce the best video resolution required for amazing stats, unless it's a really silly video you choose to upload that gets lucky.)
This is a reaction video I made recently, its headed there (1 week)
Trends are truly powerful!
- YouTube Trends
Keep your eye on the trends, and you never know how far your videos may travel once you create them to react in reference to them.
Learn to focus on what's more relevant to viewers (Steps 6-10)
- Step 6 - Make sure that your video quality can upload onto Youtube at the highest resolution possible, which is both 720p HD, and 1080p HD.
- Step 7 - Believe that you can muster up the funniest videos, the most entertaining to be viewed, add a flair of creativity to the mix, or simply create reaction videos to that of the trending videos there.
- Step 8 - To create a reaction video there on Youtube, all you need to do is watch a trending video there. Use the keywords they used to make it and end the title of your video with "Reaction" and you can add anything else relevant you wish people to discover about your reaction to such a trending viral video. (The keywords thing works for anything trending there in high numbers)
- Step 9 - If you're into video editing, which is a must to learn to master as a video maker. Make sure that all of your screen transitions (video clips small in timing or large) are smooth and understandable to the human eye. This will play in your favor in the end when you are to amount subscribers there, and in the likes or social sharing factors.
- Step 10 - Make sure to smile a great deal, and mean it, because Youtube viewers are looking to be entertained mostly, and when they sense a person is being fake or not happy it kills the fun there of watching such a cool video.
You can create radiant themes with simple backgrounds, add music to it and you never know how far it may travel online
Youtube Partner Tools
- Creator Hub - YouTube
Learn to become a great video creator using their proven methods.
Having fun is important! (Steps 11-16)
- Step 11 - Never ever forget to have tons and loads of fun with your video making.
- Step 12 - mix thing up a bit, by stepping out of your comfort zone. (What's comfortable for you may not be for others, so do the needed research to find out all that makes people try certain styled out videos there.)
- Step 13 - Never ever give up hope, and someday your videos may begin to catch onto the viral trends already catching wind there.
- Step 14 - If none of these things work, you also have the option to act a fool, become a circus clown type there, or do some of the worst silliest, wild and zany stunts to earn your keep in the viral crazed arena's.
- Step 15 - repeat steps 5-14 over and over again, and optimize your experiences there as you learn to master these very simple, but tough to realize steps to Youtube viral success.
- Step 16 - Oh and pray to god that after filling out all the Tags (meta tag info) there, titling and annotations if possible, that your videos hit the jackpot.
Note: Don't forget to never ever use copy-written works of others, unless you get permission to do so. (Look for creative commons content to use if anything.)
Learn from the experts about Copyright infringement
So how do I earn income from all this?
- Earning money on Youtube is very easy, but getting approved to Google Adsense all depends on that of your online activities. If you kept a clean online record and have no violations across various networks, then more then likely your set to be approved for Adsense.
- Google pays us Youtube Partners every 21st of the month, this means that if you are to earn enough web traffic to that of your 100% original video uploads there. You better bet that it shall be accompanied with a nice size paycheck that goes direct deposit to your banking system of choice.
- In order to receive these payments online, you must verify your bank account information using your Google Adsense account. To sign up there is fairly simple and straight forward, again you need to already be a gmail account holder and also a Youtube channel owner in order to apply for approval.
- Before verifying your information there you must properly fill out the exact same information you provided gmail upon sign up there. Since Google owns Youtube, they also will need to verify all of your information being shared with them before anything is to be transacted online in the means of payments.
- Follow this link here to learn how to become a Partner and get monetized.
This video is filled with unique relevant themes, screen transitions, and won the video award for best Non-profit video
Google is a powerful platform
So do you think you can do it!
To go viral there on Youtube is every little kids dream today, by watching videos such as Charlie... you bit my finger. Many of them are filming each other biting fingers in the millions. One of the silly kids, more then likely bit off the finger of his poor older brother, and they're still babies mind you and haven't yet finished teething. (Not just little kids are gaining coverage there, its everyone and their grandmother.)
There are those looking to pretend that they went to the dentist, and got pumped up with that steroids crap they fill little kids with these days. To only find themselves so drugged up that they cannot even say! mama or dadda. With their droopy saliva face, trying to speak as their dad scurries to break out his iPhone 5 or 4s, or worst an iPadto hopefully capture the moment. (Moments like these are worth millions, and everyone is on it now, well almost everyone!)
Leadership online isn't a joking matter, it takes fairness & sharing
Awesome book to learn more
I made it now what?
To sit on a digital thrown all alone is senseless. Imagine that you were that cool PSY dude, or Charlies dad. You know the cute kid that almost got his finger bit off by his baby brother. Yeah that cool young little dude. Just imagine if you was able to churn out enough quality into a single video, fuel it with awesome background imagery, tons of intuitive screen transitions that make folks feel its real. Now add your very own unique soundtrack quality to it, or maybe even find some cool creative commons music for video usage that is free to use for commercial purposes (CC Attribution 3.0 Unported), or within the public domain.
Presto, you now have earned yourself a whopping billion Youtube views, and on the way to mega stardom, but do you have any friends to share the wealth with that you can truly trust. I'm not talking about your relatives at home, or the thousands of FB fake friends who never really cared about any of your posts there. I'm speaking about some real life good dedicated followers, and digital buddies who care for what you put up today.
Time management is the key!
Al this takes loads of time to muster up, its well worth the 1000's of countless days to make happen, and you know something you might just have the perfect formula now for online success. The funny thing is being on such a digital thrown of sorts will truly suck! if your all alone, because then who are you going to be able to trust once it all pans out. "Think about it long and hard folks anything is possible out here online, but surely on YouTube."
Networking effectively with smart folks, like minds and with people whom are willing to help one another is at the core of this online world today. You need to stop and think of how to do such a thing, and even if you need to chat with folks each day you get online for a brief moment. Make sure to be as real as ever, and never ever fake your connections with folks, because falseness online is easy to detect, trust me on that. (Socially we all have a part to play, whether you are the lead of a tightly knit online community, or a person seeking to join one and follow in their digital footsteps.)
Super cute, mega viral video that makes anything possible
YouTube Real on Amazon
We love watching that cute video up above, its awesome!
This is the stuff that viral videos is made of, and the lucky winners like Justin Bieber who resonate enough of a buzz online to alert some talent scout who's watching his smart phone in Vegas, at his hot seat on a slot machine. Is also the ones whom are to be destined for Youtube greatness. Who knows, its a long shot at best, but in the end it beats drawing blanks on the ground with zero potential at all, and facing homelessness like tomorrow.
This is why some of the weirdest, funniest, laziest, oldest, youngest, coolest, dumbest, nerdiest folks in the world or shall I just say billions of people; are currently sharing like wildfire there on Facebook and doing all that they could to create a flurry of FB likes, shares etc... That could potentially take that one video from out of the 100's or 1000's they've already uploaded, to home base and internet viral heaven which is when the social sharing frenzy begins.
Now mind you the news reporters, government officials, radio stations, Hollywood Gangstars, Record Producers etc...and even them public service people who were all responsible for placing you in that unemployment line position.
Even your top corporation owners, big business professionals on and offline are watching these trends, because its how they all thrive today off of these online buzz worthy events. Mainly since their advertisements are now online floating around everywhere in hopes that you folks will somehow click it and make a purchase with your foodstamps, unemployment checks, social security and the likes. "Now who in the world would of thought of that! all the way back like 10 years ago when the Internet wasn't worth a red cent for most folks."
100% relevant Youtube articles that can help
- Getting started with Youtube Partners and monetizati...
Getting onto the Youtube platform is fairly simple, but monetizing your videos takes a little bit of time to work out. This hub is meant to help all those looking to get their partner accounts set up.
- Real Talk online Youtube series - Community Building
The art of being real on Youtube has begun, and its designed to help us all, by people learning to use video powers to help others through creating real life useful discussions, sharing, and more.
- Real talk - fighting web traffic with Youtube
Using Youtube effectively can help anyone to out beat the online down swings of low web traffic. This article explains in great detail how it can be done, and shows such a reailty by true experience, read more....
- PSY Gangnam Style Youtube Success
International superstars come a dime a dozen today, but when someone not only attracts, but also shocks the global audience of Youtube viewers such as a Korean rapper named PSY, the world stands still, and the flood gates open for mega popularity lik