Mitel 5320 IP Phone
Enterprise-Class IP Phone
The Mitel 5320 IP Phone demonstrates Mitel’s commitment to ease of use and enhanced user value, while delivering innovative features and applications. This full-featured, enterprise-class telephone provides a large graphics display with eight multifunction, programmable, self-labeling keys, three intuitive soft keys, ten telephony function hard keys, and a built-in HTML player for desktop applications.
5320 IP Phone Features and Benefits
- Large, Self-Labeling Display - Removes the need for paper labels which allows for easier user customization and easier maintenance for moves, adds and changes. All this adds up to cost savings.
- HTML Player - Access to applications and enhanced functionality for vertical market customisation accomplished with easy integration with telephony functions.
- Teleworker Support - Users can work remotely while utilizing all of the phone features that are used in an enterprise setting making this an economical teleworker phone.
- Multifunction Programmable Keys - Provide enhanced productivity by allowing customers to easily customize their phone with access to line appearences, speed dials and other commonly used telephony functions at users' fingertips.
- UC Express and UC Advanced Support - Allows users to manage and control their desktop communications simply and effeciently benefitting from productivity features such as click-to-dial, caller ID pop-up and presence indication.
If you are looking for a more powerful or backlit phone, you may want to check into the 5330, 5340 or 5360 IP phones. However, the Mitel 5320 IP Phone is a perfect entry level display phone for your business for the employee who may not necessarily be a heavy phone user.