MIXING AUDIO CONCEPTS PRACTICES AND TOOLS - My Personal Review
Mixing Audio Concepts Practices and Tools by Roey Izhaki
I really love Mixing Audio Concepts Practices and Tools and I'm really glad that I did end up buying the book. Its one of those books you have you have to buy because its so good. Every thing in Mixing Audio is well laid out and most importantly easy to read and understand!
I have definitely learnt a bucket load of stuff about music production and I have this book to thank!
Roey Izhaki manages to cover all the fundamentals and more in this very under rated book.
I always keep the book handy so that when I have a spare moment or two I can brush up on my knowledge of compressors, equalizers or gates etc.
I have no problem recommending this book! 5 stars!
Mixing Audio Concepts Practices and Tools Features
- Over 500 Pages of detailed information from Compressors, Equalizers, Gates and mixing desks
- DVD with samples and examples
- Various genre example songs with before and after tracks so you can hear the difference.
- Over 300 illustrations and 2000 audio examples
What Others Are Saying About Mixing Audio
There is loads of positive feedback on Amazon about Mixing Audio. The average review is 4.5 out 5!
- This is the book to own.....
- Timely, superb and dare I say, classic,
- Never learned so much about mixing,
- This is by far the best book that I have EVER read.,