- Computers & Software»
- Computer Software
NQ Android Booster review
The hardest part about buying a mobile phone with Android OS(operating system) is that you always have to search for apps that you really need. It isn't easy, and just looking through the top apps on Google Play may not be enough. I can't even recall how I sumbled upon NetQin Android Booster, but I am really happy that I did. It is certainly one of the most useful apps that you could put on your Android phone.
I've installed it just recently, and to my surprise, I've noticed that the phone has become even more energy efficient. Now my battery lasts for at least 4-5 days with moderate usage(checking my e-mail and Facebook several times a day, sending 4-5 messages speaking 20-30 minutes on the phone and listening to some music for about 30 minutes).
What does it do?
- It can modify your screen's luminosity, which in some cases can prove to be very useful
- It also closes your WiFi, Bluetooth and GPRS connections
- It shuts off all unnecessary background processes
- Frees up your RAM memory (mine's now at about 35%)
- It can also limit your monthly data traffic, so you'll never have extra costs
It may not seem much. "You can do all of these things on your own!" That's what I thought. But let's be honest, we're only human. You can't even imagine how often you might forget your WiFi opened , or other programs running in the background.
Apart from what I've managed to mention here there are a few other useful things this smart little app can do. They're just waiting for you to discover them.
So come on! Just try it:)