What is new in Samsung Galaxy S3? Just the new!
Which feature did you like the most?
Now let us have a quick look on what's new on this!
Powered by the new version of Android 4.0.04 Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) Operating System, running on Quad Core 1.4 GHx Exynos CPU, the device has a 4.8-inch Super AMOLED HD screen placed well within the dimensions of just 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6mm. It seems very lightweight (133g) considering its large size.
Just the new!
- The large 4.8″ HD Super AMOLED display with 1280×720 screen resolution offers a sharp and vivid experience and true color rendition.
- The 8-megapixel camera with LED flash and back lit sensor gives crisp and clear snaps than ever. The front camera offers 1.9-megapixel and 720p video recording as well. Several other function on the camera application includes the zero shutter lag, burst shots, best photo, face zoom & Group tag.
- Galaxy S3 comes with Touchwiz UX that has been enhanced. The home screen dock now accomodates 5 icons.
- Galaxy S3 comes with 2100mh Li-Ion Battery promising larger battery backup.
- Smart Stay technology lets the device know if you are really checking out the phone and if not dim the screen and thus save the battery life.
- S Voice, much more precise than the previous version of voice recognition system use the natural language processor to understand what you say and execute the commands. It can understand eight languages!!
- If you have some unread messages or missed calls, Smart Alert alarms you by vibration and notification lights when you take the device in your hand.
- The direct call or the so called "raise to call" feature automatically calls a contact you were trying to message by bringing the phone close to your face. Thanks to the proximity sensor!
- Pop Up Play lets you to dragout the video you are watching to a corner so that you can work on other applications. The feature really proves the quad core power and multi -tasking.
- S beam, much similar to the Android beam lets you share huge files over another supported device by a tap. A 1GB file can be transferred in just 3 minutes.
- The device now features wireless charging and Wi-Fi channel bonding, which doubles the Wi-Fi bandwidth.
- Various accessories that enhance the experience are: Flip Cover, S Pebble which is a small mp3 player for the device and AllShare Cast Dongle.
- Galaxy S3 will be available in 2 colors: Pebble Blue and Marble White.