- Consumer Electronics & Personal Gadgets
POWER BANK REVIEW: 5200mAh XIAOMI MI
Looking for a Power Bank?
Power banks are quite literally technology’s gift to humanity; one of the many gifts at least. They are portable charging systems that allow a person to charge their smartphones through USB cables when there is no power around the owner either due to blackouts or simply lack of access. One of the best power bank brands is Xiaomi mi. It is a product of Mi Malaysia manufacturers and is very reliable.
Features of 5200mAh Xiaomi mi power bank
The 5200mAh Xiaomi mi power bank has some pretty amazing features and specifications. These set it apart from other power bank brands and make it a great choice for smart phone owners. The features include:
- Super slim aluminum casing and light weight- 5200 mAh Xiaomi mi power is a mere 9.9 mm thick with a 12.5 cm height and 6 cm width. These dimensions make the power bank super portable as it can fit in any pocket or bag without bulging awkwardly. It weighs 156 grams making it easy and convenient to carry around. The case is anodized aluminum with a shiny and elegant appeal. The material makes it corrosion-proof and durable.
- Dual battery system- The 5200 mAh Xiaomi mi power bank has two batteries with a total of 5200Ah input and output current support. The batteries are lithium-ion type and are encased by the aluminum case. The battery systems are equipped with chipsets that stabilize voltage.
- Supports a variety of digital devices- 5200 mAh Xiaomi mi power banks support every smartphone brand as long as has a standard USB port. This means everything from Apple and Samsung to Nokia and Redmi. It can also be used to charge tablets, music players and digital cameras.
- Charging time- It takes an average of three and a half hours to fully charge the power bank itself using its own charger.
- Safety features against sudden power changes- 5200 mAh Xiaomi mi power banks have systems in place to ensure that power surges are properly handled to prevent short circuiting, overcharging and excessive voltage input or output. The system is similar to the chipsets found in the batteries for the same purpose.
- Auto-adjust feature for output voltage- Different devices have different power requirements. The 5200 mAh Xiaomi mi power bank caters for all of them using this feature that allows it to increase or reduce voltage and current output to suit the specifications of the device being charged.
Pros of 5200mAh Xiaomi mi power bank
- It is slim and light and thus easy to carry around.
- It is compatible with all smartphone bands and several digital cameras
- It has several safety features to protect the phone or camera as well as the power bank itself.
- It has a sleek and elegant look and thus ideal for professionals in official settings and casual users alike.
- It is useful to users as a backup source of power in emergency cases where there is no way to charge the needed device.
- For some phone brands such as Redmi and iPhone, the 5200 mAh Xiaomi mi has enough power to fully charge more than one phone.
Cons of 5200mAh Xiaomi mi power bank
- The power bank itself takes long to get recharged.
- It is expensive.
- The metal case makes it cold to touch and can be uncomfortable in the pocket.
5200 mAh Xiaomi mi power bank is obviously a great product. Despite the cost, it is a worthy and greatly rewarding investment. You never know when you will have your smartphone down to 1% with an important call to take or email to send.