Quick Heal Total Security for your computer system
The computer system has become an essential gadget in our daily life. Bills payment, online shopping, online studies, online jobs, research and many other tasks are being accomplished using computers. But at any time, all these tasks can get interrupted if the system catch viruses, isn’t it? Quick Heal Technologies have developed a program that not only remove viruses, but also gives total security to your computer system from all kinds of threats that can affect its overall performance. Quick Heal Total Security protects your system from internet or network-based potential malicious files.
As I’m a work from home mom, I had to make many internet downloads. Sometimes, this caused my system to go in “hanging” mode because of the download of harmful files. My child also would download several games playing websites, not getting happy with all those game CDs and video games in stock. Installing a ‘security’ program was vital for me that ended up in Quick Heal Total Security.
Quick Heal’s renowned DNAScan Technology detects all kinds of new and unknown viruses, worms, trojans, spywares and other threats and shields your system. Minimum system resources are utilized, thereby providing complete protection without slowing it down.
- Windows 2000 Professional
- Windows XP Home/Professional
- Windows XP Professional 64 bit
- Windows Vista Home Basic/Home Premium/Business/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows 7 Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 bit and 64 bit)
Features of Quick Heal Total Security
- Antivirus: This feature scans and removes all the threats that are found in the system. Viruses, worms, trojans and other threats can intrude from email-attachments, internet downloads or other network based programs.
- Antispyware: All the spywares that cause harm to your system are blocked, thereby preventing identity theft.
- AntiMalware: Spywares, Adwares, Riskwares and all other potential threats are eliminated by scanning registry, files and folders.
- AntiRootkit: Detects and cleans rootkits present, if any, through deep scan.
- Silent Firewall Protection: This feature monitors all the network activities. Intrusion Detection System (IDS) detects all the harmful activities and Intrusion Prevention system (IPS) prevents all the tampering network activities.
2. Internet Protection
- AntiSpam: Cloud based email security prevents spam, phishing attacks and infected mails from entering your inbox.
- AntiPhishing: Automatic scanning of downloaded files alert you of any malicious codes present in them. This prevents landing into any fraudulent or phishing websites that can destroy your computer system entirely.
- Web Security: Uses live, cloud-based protection and auto-run.
- Parental control: This is another powerful feature of this program. As the internet is a hodgepodge of a variety of contents, you may not know if your child gets landed into porn or adult sites unknowingly. Using the restricted access feature, you can block the unwanted sites from reaching by your child. Configure and disable categories of websites such as violence, frightening, pornographic etc. Also you can enable any website belonging to blocked categories by adding it into the exclusion list. Internet access timings option enables to set timings to schedule internet usage.
3. PC Optimization
PCTuner optimizes your PC performance by tuning all services and start-up applications and also by cleaning unwanted registry entries and files. Temporary internet files, cookies and other junk files can clutter your system hard disk, thereby reducing its overall performance.
- Duplicate File Finder: Deletes duplicate files by searching. Elimination of redundant files can give room for accommodating more useful files.
- Defragmenter: Page files and registry hives of the operating system are de-fragmented for optimizing system performance.
- Emergency disk: In case of emergency, a bootable disk for windows PC is created that scans and cleans all the drives.
- Boot Time Scan: You can schedule a boot time scan of your PC which scans and cleans all drives before the system gets booted. This removes all possible threats that are hidden in your system.
4. Privacy Protection
Secure delete option deletes all sensitive data files and makes them irrecoverable as opposed to the normal delete function.
5. Mobile Protection
- PC2 Mobile Scan: Mobile phones and PDAs can be scanned and cleaned using this feature. Mobile phones are connected to PC through USB cable and PC2 Mobile Scan removes all the malicious files found.
These unique features make Quick Heal Total Securityan ‘all in one’ super security for your computer system. For US $ 74, this program can be purchased for a single user license of 1 year by going to their website.
Do you use Quick Heal Total Security for your computer system? If yes, is it good in preventing threats?
- Blogger; the free website from Google
Many people desire to have a website of their own, but turn back when they come to know about the cost involved in designing and hosting a website. Google has helped such people with its more flexible product, “Blogger”. Blogger lets you design your
- Sony Bravia KDL 32EX720 HDTV Review
SONY series of televisions are invariably worth their price and are trying constantly to maintain their standard. This hub discusses how SONY BRAVIA 32EX720 3D LCD TV has redefined the conventional forms of watching a television.
- Choosing the Best Virus Removal Software for your PC...
Know how to choose the best virus removal software for your pc and what's the best one you.