Recover Your Lost Files FREE!
Oops! I just emptied my recycling bin with that file in it!
Over the years of using computers everyone has lost files at some point
(if you haven't yet it probably will). Good News! If you take the
proper steps you will most likely be able to recover your missing
file(s). Before we go any further I need to ask "Are you using the
computer you lost the file(s) from?" If you are STOP RIGHT NOW! The
more you use the computer with the missing file(s) from it, the less
likely you are to be able to recover anything. Here is a little
When something gets deleted from your drive it isn't really gone. Windows has just marked the area on the drive as being writable again. Until that spot is written to again you can almost certainly retrieve it.
I cannot and will not be held responsible for any trouble that may occur using these methods. I have used these programs and steps many times myself and have never had any problems. Now on to the software.
PC INSPECTOR™ File Recovery
With the features in the new 4.x version of PC Inspector File Recovery you have all the tools you will need.
- Compatible with Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP
- Support for FAT 12/16/32 and NTFS
- Partition recovery
- Automatically finds partition regardless of damaged FAT or boot sector
- Files are recovered with original time and date
- Allows saving on a network drive
- Recover without a header entry **Exclusive to PC Inspector File Recovery!**
- No Vista Or Windows 7 Support
- Does not repair errors on the drives only recovers files
- Does not support recovery from CD-R/CD-RW/DVD media
- Must be installed on a hard drive with a working copy of Windows
You can download PC Inspector File Recovery from here. Soon I will be putting up a guide on how to use PC Inspector File Recovery. Keep an eye on my hubs to find out more!