Samsung's Galaxy Camera Specs and review
Samsung’s most awaited Android Galaxy Camera is in its way and will show his presence in mid-November (updates will be done when released). It’s based on the Google’s android 4.1, jelly bean OS with 16-mega pixel camera quality.
It’s has a 4.8 inch touchscreen panel with a picture quality of 1,280 x720 pixel (308 pixel per inch). Samsung galaxy camera consists of a back panel with a 4.8 inch touch screen though several buttons are also provided to ease in its use. Buttons includes a pop up flash controller, power, zoom toggle and shutter release.
Samsung camera comes with 3G/4G services, support via a micro-SIM, which is provided by the AT&T. AT&T is providing LTE for the Samsung galaxy camera. It’s comes with a clear LCD capacitive screen made up of scratch resistance glass (corning gorilla glass 2). Galaxy camera support micro-SD up-to 32GB with 1GB internal memory and 1Gb RAM, which is enough I guess as it’s also providing auto cloud computing sync.
Image quality is not enough to be compared with a professional camera but it’s also not a waste of money. It’s a full-fledged android smartphone, except the ringing thing. Prices are still a mystery but it’s surely heating the market as the date is coming nearer.
Let pin out some of its feature here
- Have a smart PRO mode: set a mode from various special modes and shoot with perfection.
- Slow motion recording: providing a great way to record memories at 120 frames per second with a resolution of 720x480p.
- Enjoy videos and pictures at 4.8 inch big HD LCD screen. (to be exact 4.77 inches screen)
- You can even view your HD movies at 16:9 ratios.
- Voice control functionality.
- Connect your galaxy camera to upload, share and post to your favorite social media. Sharing is easy as you don’t have to upload it first on computer and then share. Galaxy camera is the only thing that you need to pick a shot and share.
- Auto cloud feature: with auto cloud feature it automatically saves your precious memories directly in the cloud at an instant you take them. Aim and Shoot and Galaxy camera will save it to your cloud.
- Don’t worry about the internet, if you are near to a Wi-Fi, you can connect through it. As Galaxy camera offers Wi-Fi hot spot and Bluetooth v4.0.
- It’s a complete android based smartphone based on jelly bean OS, removing the ringing facility (i.e. call facility).
You will be getting 50GB free cloud storage in “Drop box” account if you purchase Galaxy camera. Well it’s not a bad deal at all if the camera comes with a micro-SD expandable up-to 32 GB and internal 1GB memory.
HSDPA, 21 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps, LTE
Micro SIM to support 3G/4G
128.7 x 70.8 x 19.1 mm
LCD capacitive touchscreen720 x 1280 pixels, 4.8 inches (~308 ppi)
720 x 1280 pixels, 4.8 inches (~308 ppi)
CORNING GORILLA GLASS 2 & TOUCHWIZ UI
3.5 MM JACK
microSD, up to 32 GB
8 GB storage, 1 GB RAM
1080p@30fps, SlOW MOTION AT 720x480@120fps
21X OPTICAL ZOOM
POP-UP XENON FLASH
16 MP CAMERA
OPTICAL IMAGE STABLIZATION
WIDE ANGLE 23MM LEN
Android OS, v4.1 (Jelly Bean)
Exynos 4412 Quad
Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9
SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM, RSS
Dropbox (50 GB Free storage)
STANDARD BATTERY, Li-Ion 1650 mAh