Scramble with Friends Tips and Hints
Move over Words with Friends, Scramble with Friends has arrived and it’s the best thing ever since scrambled eggs. Okay joking. This boggle-inspired social word game requires players to create words from jumbled letters in a rectangular grid.
The more words they make, the more they score. But they must be quick to rack their brains, because each turn lasts only two minutes. There are two rounds and each round lasts 4 minutes (2 minutes for you and another 2 minutes for your opponent). The player who forms the maximum number of words wins the game.
The latest word game from Zynga has a very simple interface. And since it has been released for iPhone, players will find it easy to form words, thanks to the touchscreen-based controls. The game’s addictive and helps players to expand their vocabulary. However, there are players looking for some cheats and tips for Scramble with Friends because of the time limit that restricts them to create few words. They want to form as many words as possible to defeat their opponents. Here are some hints that might help players make words quickly:
Tips and Hints
- Zynga has come up with a novel idea – tokens. Much like the Arcade games, Scramble with Friends will require tokens to start the game. The good news is that tokens regenerate after twenty minutes.
- When your turn comes, you’ve three power-ups to use. You can select two power-ups. Of any two power-ups you select, the first one is free, but the second one will cost you one token.
- Use your extra powers carefully. I would recommend the Freeze and Inspiration power-up in any game you play. Freeze gives you twenty seconds extra, whereas inspiration provides one word hint. When you use the latter, a word will be highlighted in flames.
- Any round after the first round has scoring modifiers. Much like Words with Friends, this social game has certain tiles that double or triple your scores. You can use the above Scramble with Friends cheat apps to form words automatically. This will help you score more points as it can quickly form words and double/triple your scores.
- Make use of the letter “s” as much as possible to create plurals. Create a singular word and then form a plural of the same word if there’s any S on the grid.
Be a Scramble Champ: Apps and Word Solvers
If you are looking for the ultimate Scramble with Friends hint machine, then you must have this app installed on your iPhone. An anagram generator, this application shows every single word formed from the jumbled grid and can prove to be a perfect Scramble companion in situations where word making becomes extremely tough.
To use this application, all you have to do is take a screenshot while playing a game of Scramble and then quickly upload it via the app’s import feature. The application will automatically form words from the letters in the screenshot. What’s more, it will also sort them alphabetically or according to the points they carry. The best part of the app is that it does not require any Internet connection. It costs $0.99 and is available at iTunes store. But the price is worth for the results it gives.
This online Scramble with Friends helper allows players to get a list of words pretty quick. The only hard work they have to do is to type in the letters from the grid into the empty boxes of the website and click the Solve button. Within a few seconds you will find all words from the letters. This online edition is your perfect companion. You can type in the website’s name on your iPhone web browser. It can also be useful for other word games that follow the Boggle rules.