Screenr online screen cast capturing tool
Screenr screencasting and video making tool
For the longest time us humans have been surfacing the Internet using search using Google, Yahoo, Bing, and many others.
Once a person locates a cool network or website they were looking for they tend to also locate other related sites as well. In recent years there’s been a great deal of technological breakthroughs, this time it’s something dealing with what is known as Cloudware (Cloud Computing software running virtually across the web).
Other cool screen capture tools
True experience from the hubs author:
The author of this article was doing his web surfing and intense research thing, and out of pure curiosity he stumbled onto a truly cool tool for capturing the screen.
Screenr is the name of such a network and allows for online users to not only utilize their awesome tool on the cloud, it also provides a user platform, and profile to make the screencast (digital recording of computer screen - Wikipedia reference).
- Using this awesome screen capturing tool, you are able to take full size, or any re-sizable amount of the screen recordings.
- This makes for tutorial making of online content very simple, no software required, and it’s all stored online at the users profile location on Screenr.
Actual screen capture developed as shown in the video above
How they work on Screenr:
- The Internet has a cool method of being able to quickly share information that’s streaming live across the web, and it’s known as an RSS Feed.
- Screenr provides each user a unique RSS feed, which comes in handy if such a user chooses to utilize the RSS to place onto their website, or blog site.
There’s another use for these feeds there as well, and that’s to provide outside usage of such online info you’ve managed to screencast and store there. This allows for some pretty massive potential of sharing such info with the online world to become possible, and if anyone chooses to share your RSS there, it shall drive much more web traffic back to your profile location on Screenr.com
Capturing live screen action is awesome for Youtube business
You gotta love technology today!
Social Sharing and Embedding and more
- You can share your screencasts socially there on Screenr, and with Facebook, or Twitter
- It allows you to embed your videos made there onto external web locations that you own
- You can download the screencast video files (MP4 file type) to your desktop
- They also provide you with a link to place onto any website, or social platform
- The best part is that you can easily convert and upload the videos onto your Youtube channel (It requires you to have a active personal or business Youtube account)
- There's last but not least a delete feature as well
This is a screen capture example of a Facebook capture
Articulate E-Learning Product
E-learning location & the Articulate Network
They have a cool E-learning section there which is accessible from the upper tabs or links of their network, and it allows for users to connect with their active E-learning community there.
This changes things a great deal. It also opens up connections for its users to become exposed to the Articulate E-learning tool on their network as well, which is a powerful way to generate tutorials, and online learning portal applications.