Software Update For iPhone 4 & iPhone 4s
The iPhone is a smartphone created by Apple. The iPhone running on iOS operating system. But in this article we are talking about iPhone 4. iPhone 4 was released in September 2012. Default iPhone 4 operating system is iOS 6.
In this instruction you will get step-by-step information how to update your iOS in iPhone 4. So:
- Check if your device is connected to power source.
- Go to "Settings" >> "General" and tap on "Software Update".
- If update is available you have to tap on "Download".
- After download is completed tap on "Install".
- Wait, iPhone iOS will be automaticly updated.
Tips while you updating your iOS:
- Ensure you have backup of data from your phone.
- Ensure you have enough storage to update iOS.