Top 100 Uses Of Gmail
Uses of Gmail
Gmail is not only a email service, but it is free a google account offering number of unique and exciting tools and applications. The most important google applications that are associated with a Gmail account are Gmail mailbox, Google Docs, Google Calendar and Google Sites, Picasa, Blogger and Maps. They can be used for personal, official, and educational needs. It also be used as channels of recreation, creative expression and even for social service. For those who want to earn money can also make use of it using its Google Ad sense and other revenue sharing programmes of Google. The amount of free storage is increasing which make it the winner among the free email service providers. The number of innovative and amazing applications also increasing in its fold.
There are specialised google accounts also like Google account, Google Apps account, and Google Apps for Business.
The Gmail and other free google tools have become necessary and unavoidable in the life of every one of us. The google tools are very useful in every field of human activity. The TOP 100 USES OF GMAIL lists most important google applications available to a free Gmail account holder.
Which is your favorite Email service ?
To send / receive documents/ reports
To send / receive photos / pictures
To send / receive audio / mp3
To send / receive videos
To use as a personal ID
To save drafts / documents / images / pictures etc.
To store data online
As a log in ID in a number websites
As a free file format converter
As an Audio / MP3 Player
12. To watch videos / films
13. To share videos / films
14. To download videos / films
15. To publish own videos /films
16. To get response / feed back about uploaded videos / films
17. To get income from uploading original videos / films
18. To participate in social service by uploading informative / educational / empowering videos / films
Blogger / Blogspot.com
19. To create own websites
20. For online marketing / e - commerce
21. To make money from advertisements
22. To publish literary articles
23. To publish free / paid content for students and public
24. To use free time creatively
25. To share Text / image / video with friends
26. As a personal window to the world.
27. For social service by giving advice / help tips etc
28. To view areas subjected to widespread disasters / calamities
29. To get directions of street names, cities, and establishments.
30.To get information about particular location
31. To search blogs of different subjects
32. As guide for tourists and travellers
33. As an educational tool
34. To understand directions
35. For planning for development of a particular area
36. To locate places
37. For planning domestic and international trips
38. To get a print / copy of maps
39. To create own maps
40. To keep photos online
41. To edit photos
42. To share photos
43. For voice chat
44. For video chat
45. To create online documents / spread sheet /presentations
46.To share online documents / spread sheet /presentations
47. To get 5 GB cloud storage free.
48. To create, share and edit files on line from any device.
49.To view more than 30 types of files without installing any soft wares.
50. Sync files between all of account holder's devices
51. To download books in PDF / plain text / EPUB
52. To take print of a large number of books free
53. To create personal library of books and magazines
54. To share personal library with others
55. For the advanced book search and other editions or related books
56. To watch movies on any Android device or on the Web.
57. To stream or download movies
58. To shop the largest collection of tracks and share music you buy with your friends
59. To store up to 20,000 songs from your own library for free
60. To shop ebooks
61. To shop android applications and games
62. To learn languages.
63.To conduct comparative study of languages.
64. To view web pages in different languages
65. To Translate documents in different languages
66. To share a document in different languages
67. To search scholarly articles
68. To know and monitor a important developing news
69. For updated events in industry and commerce
70. For updated news about a celebrity or event
71. To get updated news on sports and other related events
72. To view images on web
73.To search images for personal and commercial use
76. To schedule programmes
77. To organise activities
78. To share schedule of programmes and activities
79. To web search articles, documents, reviews, information, news,images, videos etc
80. For fast, free web browsing with lightening speed.
81. To know the search trends in Google browser
82. To plan and utilise SEO
83. For SEO
84. For monetising blogs and web sites using key words
85. To earn money by a number of programmes with the help of Adsense.
86. To share income with Google from different activities.
87. To analyse the traffic of blogs and websites
88. To restructure blogs and web sites for more benefit
89. To contact with old friends, alumni and relatives
90.For education; Subject book reviews, the best buyer guide, Projects, and seminars
91. promoting hobbies
92. competitive exam preparation
92. Get a Genuine Product Review
93. Promote Your Blogs, and websites
94. To upload and share photos from locations all around the world with the location of it on a Google map
95.To search for photos of a particular area
96. For easy geographical search functions.
Google products on Mobile
97. As a guide for tourists and travellers
98. As an educational tool
99. To send SMS free
100. To web search articles, documents, reviews, information, news,images, videos etc