Find out who views your Facebook profile (Working with Video)
If you think that there are some people stalking on you in Facebook and you've been wondering who are those people? To trace them, for sure the first thing that comes into your mind is how will I know who are those people who views your profile in Facebook?
This simple tutorial will help you on that.
Let's get started:
- You must use Google Chrome, so download it if you do not have it installed in your PC.
- In Chrome, navigate to your Facebook profile/timeline.
- View the Source Code for your Profile (Right click>View Page Source)
- Hold CTRL+F and find.
- Search for "InitialChatfriendslist"
- You will now see multiple Profile ID numbers in quotation marks, the first one will be the user who views your profile the most. The second ID number views your profile the second most, and so on.
- Type in the address bar at the top "http://www.facebook.com/PROFILEIDHERE"
- In the link above, change "PROFILEIDHERE" to the first ID that is listed when you searched for "InitialChatfriendslist".
You will then be redirected to the profile of the person who views your profile the most, second most, and so on!
Video tutorials below.
Sign Up on Hubpages and Start writing article.