Things NOT advertised about Netflix
All About Netflix
Before you buy Netflix you might want to read through this to see what they are really about. I personally have a subscription with them. I know you have seen the ads on TV, everywhere you go to look for a movie online it also pops up. Here is all you need to know about it.
- Netflix's biggest advertising is all about instant streaming. What it doesn’t include in its advertisement is that a majorityof the new movies and TV episodes are not available for instant streaming. You will have to buy a separate package (7.99) to receive that movie or TV episode.
- For the 7.99 package you can only send one movie at a time
- In the TV episodes that you have delivered to your home, it only sends one disc at a time(unless you wish to buy a more expensive package).
- The majority of the movies you can watch are all older movies that you can find at any REDBOX for only a DOLLAR a movie!
- When I first opened my account the shipping of movies was always excellent. They seemed to always arrive the next day. In life though nothing seems to go good forever. After a few months they started taking longer and longer. To where they never even shipped them out till the end of the week. Hence, I have to wait about a week before I get my next disc.
- While dealing with Netflix they will constantly ask you to upgrade your plan for a better experience. With everyone I have talked to every time there was an issue, they contacted Netflix, and after a VERY long wait and finally getting a response, Netflix said the problem was on their end. This was not accurate in any case.
So, from here the option is up to you. Good luck!