Top 10 features of VLC Media Player
Top 10 features of - VLC Media Player
When it comes to deciding a media player, VLC Media Player is definitely a grandiose pick for enjoying audios and videos. This portable media player gives you an access to all your favorites and comes with a plethora of features. By downloading VLC on your system, you can say valediction to any extra codec pack as it envelops lots of audio and video formats. Among plenty of options available, VLC by VideoLan is one of the handpicked and most-appreciated media players in the multimedia world.
Some media players are bulging monsters wrapped with unnecessary features that lead to your system crash, but VLC is far away from these kinds and smoothly runs on your computer. Let me take you to the ride of its valuable features.
- Now taking snapshot from the movie you yearn for is as easy as cutting cake.
- This powerful software helps you watch YouTube videos with ease and by copying the URL of the video from YouTube and pasting it into the VLC ‘Enter the Network URL’ box.
- If you are tired of many mouse clicks, you can use built-in keyboard shortcuts to make your audio/video experience more enjoyable.
- Along with your audios and videos, you can get entrée to several radio stations and playback podcasts to enjoy their services.
- This might sound peculiar or odd, but you can play RAR files with this audio/video player with ease.
- This feature is only possible with the VLC media player: you can set any video as desktop wallpaper. Isn’t it interesting?
- I am a massive fan of VLC and it never lets me down as it beats any other media player in the race to play video content of incomplete, damaged or unfinished downloads.
- While running any video on your system, it saves up to 80% of your system resources compared to other media players. So you can have energy-efficient and effective software on your computer.
- This flexible application can play all your CDs, DVDs, and VCDs along with multimedia files from satellite cards.
- I have used this multimedia player for over a decade, and I am not able to find any format that it is not capable of playing. Plus, it does not occupy a big room on your hard drive.
Hey wait! There is a lot more. I know you found this media player working like a champ for playing all your audios/videos. So, now it’s time to use the link to free download VLC Media Player and enjoy your trip to lots and lots of audios and videos.