Top 10 reasons to buy Galaxy camera
Samsung announced its Android power camera, back in February and it’s time when Samsung’s Galaxy Camera is going to release. We, especially I am too much excited to get this camera in hand. Samsung’s Galaxy camera is coming with 16 mega pixel camera quality with a full back touch screen panel, though there will be buttons to operate zoom and power. It also supports micro-USB 2.0 and other fascinating features. Basically it’s not a camera, its Smart-camera now as it has all the features a smartphone has.
Here are the top 10 reason for which you should buy Samsung’s Galaxy Camera.
- It has a 4.8” touchscreen panel with gorilla glass protection and with a resolution of 1,280X720p.
- It supports voice functionality that means you can also operate Galaxy camera via voice commands.
- It’s coming with 3G/LTE (4G) support; carrier is AT&T that means you can access Internet via your Galaxy camera to upload and share your picture and videos in social networking sites and others.
- Google’s Android is the power-house; coming with Android 4.1v (Jelly beans). Surely it’s a “Smart-camera” now as millions of android applications are waiting to be installed in Galaxy camera.
- Galaxy camera is capable of playing HD videos and movies at 16:9 ratios. It also supports slow motion recording.
- Processor is Quad core 1.4 GHZ Cortex-A9, compare Galaxy camera with Samsung galaxy S3 as they both uses same processor.
- GPU is Mali-400 same as Samsung’s Galaxy S3, so you can compare it with S3 smartphone which is in the list of top notch smartphones in the market.
- Galaxy camera supports both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. So you can connect to internet with a Wi-Fi signal, if there is a one.
- Galaxy Camera’s internal memory is 8 GB which can be extended up to 32 GB via micro-SD card.
- At last Samsung is offering us a 50GB Drop-box account (cloud storage) without any extra cost. Samsung Galaxy camera has an auto-sync function, which will upload your picture instantly when you click them at your Drop-box account.
Samsung’s Galaxy camera surely opened a way for Smart-camera’s now. AT&T is providing LTE for Samsung’s Galaxy camera and Google’s android is the operating system, it’s more like a smartphone than a camera. So to distinguish it with a phone, Samsung blocks the call facility. You can’t give a call or receive a call in Galaxy camera. You can do whatever you want to do till your heart content with this camera except calling.