- Internet & the Web»
- Viruses, Spyware & Internet Security
Uninstall Norton Antivirus 2010: How to remove Norton Antivirus 2010 Or any other Norton product
It's an ancient game that people always face problem to uninstall any Norton product. Like my friends, many people use Norton Anti-virus or Norton Internet security software as computer anti-virus software. The anti-virus is one of the best anti-virus without any doubt. But the great problem is that when people tries to uninstall it. Most people face problem when try to uninstall Norton anti-virus or any other Norton product which they installed their computer. Most of the cases, it fails to uninstall and shows some errors. In this page, you will learn the method to uninstall Norton anti-virus from your computer. Moreover, you may uninstall other Norton products also.
Why it's hard to uninstall or the uninstaller is failed for any type of Norton antivirus or Norton product?
When Norton antivirus or any Norton product is installed, some files or registry is also added or modified of your computer. So, if any or some of those registry or files are corrupted which are related to antivirus, this corruption is occurred due to some virus or trojans infection and eventually neither add remove program or other programs work.
How to uninstall Norton antivirus?
For any type of Norton antivirus product you may use Norton Official Removal Tool. It's a free tool by Norton and you can easily uninstall any Norton product. This tool is recently updated and can be used any latest or other version of Norton product. You can get it from Norton antivirus software's website or by clicking the following link:
Norton Official Removal Tool can be used to uninstall the following products of Norton:
- Norton AntiSpam 2004/2005
- Norton AntiVirus 2003 through 2007.2
- Ghost 2003, Ghost Version 9.0 and 10.0
- Norton GoBack 3.1 through 4.2
- Norton Internet Security 2003 through 2007.2
- Norton Password Manager
- Norton Personal Firewall 2003 through 2006
- Norton SystemWorks 2003 through 2007
- Norton Confidential Online 2007
- Norton Internet Security Add-on Pack
- Norton Save and Restore 1.0
- Norton 360
Steps to uninstall Norton antivirus software:
The Norton Removal Tool uninstalls all Norton 2003 - 2010 products and Norton 360 from your computer. Now follow the following steps:
- Download the Norton Removal Tool to uninstall all Norton 2003-2010 products and save it to your computer.
- Go to download location and double click on Norton_Removal_Tool.exe
- Follow the on screen instructions.
- Your computer will be restarted after uninstallation (it may need several restart to uninstall completely).
In the above ways, you can easily uninstall Norton antivirus software or any Norton products. I think you success to uninstall Norton antivirus software from your computer. If you face any difficulties, please tell me in the comment section.
@Written by rancidTaste.