Weather Widget For Your Blog / Website
Spice up your blog or website with weather information for your city. The widget is free and they have different types of back ground for your to choose.
To add the weather widget in your blog or website:
- Visit http://weatherforblog.com
- Select your location.
- Select the size of weather widget you want to use.
- Choose the background.
- Enter your email address, blog url and Click Get Weather Widget.
- Copy and Paste the weather code in your blog.
To add in the code in your blogger, follow the following steps.
- Sign In To Blogger,
- Click Layout Tab > Page Elements
- Click Save & Arrange The gadget position.
- Click Save The Layout.
You could find the weather for blog widget in action at
- Blogger Widget, Feedjit Live Traffic Feed
I have been using this widget call feedjit live traffic feed for my blog such as http://www.penang-hotels-review.com/ or http://something-interesting4u.blogspot.com/ to track how people are coming to my blog....
- How to increase website traffic using BlogCatalog.com
If you refer to the image below, for my penang-hotels-review.com BlogCatalog generates 6.73 % (15 visits)of my traffic for last month. I just add in the BlogCatalog Recent Viewers Widget just recently...
- Link Within Widget To Increase Your Blogger Website Traffic
Increase your page views by showing you previous post using LinkWithin widget. LinkWithin widget works on Blogger, Wordpress & Typepad platforms. Just by adding the widget in your blog, the widget will...
- How to setup Kontera in your blogger.com
Steps to setup Kontera in Blogger.com If you're new in blogging and try to sign up using your blogger.com website address, then most probably Kontera will reject your application. Just like what happen to...
- Google Translate for Website
Now you could develop website with multiple languages with ease. Just add in Google Translator in your website. With more languages option, your website will reach more audience. Plus, you don't have hire a...