How To Get Twitter Followers For Free: Twitterich
Question: What do you get when you take the minds of two creative people, one year of random ideas and the passion to do something potentially unconceivable?
How To Get Twitter Followers Free
Could this be the opportunity you have been waiting for? The opportunity to become Twitter-Rich. One million twitter followers rich.
What would you do if you had one million twitter followers?
It is probably not something you have ever even considered, unless you are a super mega-famous international star. This could now become a reality, and in fact will become a reality for one lucky randomly-selected follower.
This brand new social experiment was created by advertising creatives in a company in Virginia. The aim is to achieve one million followers on their newly created twitter account @1MillionRicher, and then one follower will be randomly selected to become the new 'proud' owner of not only the account, but the entire list of 1 million followers.
A Guide To Twitter
If you want to get yourself prepared, you can read HubPages' official guide to twitter to give you the in's and out's on how to best use it to your advantage.
Steps To Follow
- Follow the twitter account
- Wait until the followers reach One Million
- One lucky follower will become the owner of the account
- That is it.
The more you share, the faster the target will be reached. Tweet - facebook - share!
Getting Twitter Followers Easy
The big question on everyone's lips is, what would you do if you won?
How would 1 million twitter followers help you? or would it be a hindrance?
- There is no catch
- It does not cost any money
- It is not a scam
- It is not a joke
It is nothing like winning a million dollars, not that I can personally vouch for that, however it could still be like winning the lotto.
Simply by following @1MillionRicher on twitter, and therefore being one of the followers yourself, you are in the running to win.
Then it is purely a waiting game. Waiting until the account hits one million followers.
You can always help by sharing the website to increase the speed at which you (might) become Twitterich or just sit back and enjoy the ride with your fingers and toes crossed that it might just be you.
Take a look at this short video to see for yourself what it is all about.
Here is a collection of 80 funny twitter quotes to get you inspired.
What to do with your new followers
Let's just say you were the lucky winner. What would you do with your new found fan club and how would you keep them?
Here are a few ideas - some serious, and some not so serious
- Tweet often, but not too often: Moderation is the key.
- Timing: Try to spread your tweets out during the day, stay active but do not spam your followers. There are many scheduling services you can use to automate tweets if you are unable to be at your computer regularly.
- Post links: Great advertising for your hubs, blog or website.
- Be Funny: Tell some knock-knock jokes.
- Be Serious: Launch a new product.
- Be Yourself: Be true to your business or yourself and share relevant content. In typical circumstances (ok, maybe not in this instance) people are following you for a reason so do not stray. Make sure your message is relevant, useful or interesting.
- Be re-tweetable: Make your tweets concise and brief, this assists in them being re-tweeted. Keep then inside 120 characters that way the re-tweeter can add a brief comment if they want to.
- Talk to your followers — Social media is all about engaging one another. Ask questions. Share ideas. Another opportunity to share your jokes..maybe?
- Do not be boring — No one wants to follow you if you are dry and boring so mix it up a little.
- Communicate — Just like on other social media platforms, such as Facebook, remember to communicate with your followers; send a direct message or link them in a tweet.
- Get with it: Join in on trending conversations and topics.
- Post Images: In our world of Pinterest, share your finds, your funnies or your products for sale.
- Create a meme to share: Using free online editing tools, you can create your own images with quotes.
- Launch yourself: Could this be the opportunity you have been waiting for to launch your new business, an art exhibition, your craft, your singing career or purely to tell the world that you are here!
Be a Celebrity On Twitter
- How to Get Lady Gaga to Follow You on Twitter
A Free Guide on How to Get Lady Gaga to Follow You on Twitter! Mother Monster Followed me back in less than 4 weeks. See if my strategy works for you too...
- Celebrities on Twitter - Complete List Of Celebrity ...
Celebrities on Twitter? Surely not for real? Oh yes. Well, it seems Twitter is not just the place where us everyday folk congregate and discuss what we’re up to. Minor and major celebrities from all over...
So if you want to join in and be part of the fun, even purely to watch on and see how this experiment goes, follow @1MillionRicher on twitter and spend the next few weeks or so planning your next move.
See you on the other side of 1 million.
All Hubs are Original Material by 'Work At Home Mums' ©