- Computers & Software
Where To Find Clipboard?
The documentary film series, Planet Earth, narrated by David Attenborough have so many extraordinary scenes that I wanted to capture still images for my photo collection. And so when I did, it says copied to clipboard. Ooppss! Where is clipboard? So I was clicking here and there to find it but I just couldn't. I could have taken the help of the internet instantly but I'm kind of a stubborn (if it's the right term) person. I wanted to find it on my own before I'll take help from others even though I myself know that when it comes to computer operation I am like a child who is just learning her ABC. Well, I gave up and my husband came to the rescue.
Finding the clipboard is easy...a no-brainer task for most but for a beginner like me, it's quite difficult. No wonder there are books for dummies on this and there are a number of how-to articles on this one, too!
So here's how to find Mr. Clipboard. (Our computer operates on Windows XP)
1. Go to My Computer (it's on the desktop), which is very easy to find. Click on it.
2. Click Local Disk (C:) and when it opens, look for WINDOWS. Click it again.
3. There among the files look for the folder system32. Just use the keyboard button 's' and it will lead you there.
4. When it opens, you can either scroll down till you come to the files beginning with 'c' or let the 'c' key button lead you find the clipboard. Look for clipbrd, and you found what you're looking for.
5. Click on it and your files are just there.
Easy? Very! Hope this helps a lot to beginners like me. And I think, it's not a bad idea to ask for help from others.