Which mobile to choose?
Choosing the Brand
So, the first question before buying a smartphone that arises in our mind is which brand to go for. There are big names like Apple, LG, HTC, Sony and others which are comparatively new in the market such as Motorola(though it was founded early), OnePlus, Xiaomi, Micromax, Gionee and many more.
There are some points to help you which brand to choose:-
1. I strongly recommend to use the smartphone(some other person's) before buying it.
2.You should not go for smartphones with good specifications at cheap prices as these phones may lag(hang) a lot.
3.Get to know about the battery backup of the smartphone.
4.Check whether the phone heats up after using for a long time.
5.Search the smartphone with specifications according to your needs. Suppose, if you don't require a very high-level camera then don't go for it.
6.Take a deep look in your pocket and then start to search smartphones according to it.
Recommended smartphones according to prices:-
- Less than Rs.10000 - Asus Zenfone 2 Laser , Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime
- Between Rs,10000 & Rs.20000 - Samsung Galaxy J7, Moto G4 Plus
- Between Rs.20000 & Rs.30000 - Samsung Galaxy A7, OnePlus 3
- Between Rs.30000 & Rs.40000 - Samsung Galaxy Note 5,Apple Iphone 6 16GB
- Above Rs.40000 - LG G5, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge