Why you should use Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft has brought cloud technology to its productivity tools along with additional features and functionality in Microsoft Office 365. Here’s a list of reasons to why it will be useful to you and your business.
- Accessibility: Over the years, Microsoft has demonstrated high commitment to accessibility. With Office 365, the company has strictly followed all web and technology accessibility standards. Cloud technology has made Office apps accessible from any location and on any device. Also, since there is just one centrally controlled source of data, any change made in a document is reflected on the document in every connected system. Not just this, there are various features that will be of great help to people with disabilities such as screen radar support for visually impaired.
- Compatibility: Office 365 works on all prevailing Operating Systems whether you have Windows 7 or later, OS 10.6 or later, or Linux Ubuntu. Being web-based, it is compatible to all devices of different screen sizes. Microsoft Office 365 works online on all browsers including Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari. All you need to have is basic system with 3 GB hard disk space and an internet connection to install.
- Productivity: Technology has redefined the style of working for modern businesses. Office 365 for Business gives employees access to information whenever and wherever required enhancing the productivity of efforts. The tools support collaborative work and seamless communication that adds enhanced value to the businesses.
- Storage: With Microsoft Office 365, storage limit is a thing of the past. Office 365 for Home and Office 365 for Business comes with unlimited storage up to 1 TB on OneDrive. SharePoint Online users can utilize this extra storage for large sites, which can be ideal for growing needs of businesses.
- Security: Businesses start worrying about security when it comes to moving to cloud. Microsoft has followed the complete Security Development Lifecycle (SDL) for development, deployment, and maintenance of its online services. The applications are designed with such encryption that if it is accessed by an unauthorized person, they will not be able to read it. Along with regular security audit, it has a highly robust monitoring and incident reporting protocol in place.
- Upgradations: Microsoft Office 365 gives you access to all the features and functionalities of the applications upgraded online as per the latest version.
- Reliability: Across the world, Microsoft has various data centers. These datacenters work in such a way that in case the load of one datacenter can be taken over by another datacenter making it as a backup option whenever there is any discrepancy in the system. This ensures the user gets undisrupted services. Hence, you can completely rely on the Microsoft Office Online services.