New Acer Aspire One Netbook
The New Acer Aspire One Netbook is finally here...
A cer has just released a new line of the smallest, lightest and the most comfy ways to carry a laptop computer on your bag and you are ready to go.
Approximately measuring from 10.1 in (26 cm) to 8.9 in (23 cm) display is designed for its low power consumption while delivering the power and performance you want for online freedom.
See some of the Acer Aspire One's cool features in action in the review video below.
Get yours here at an amazingly low price.
T he Acer has one of the most intuitive interfaces out there that takes 15 seconds to open!
A great choice for business travelers who like to travel light as well as those who need extra-long battery life, this affordable ultra-lightweight Acer Aspire One (LU.S050B.133) weighs just over 2 pounds and is packed with a 160 GB hard drive and Windows XP operating system. It has a vibrant 8.9-inch CrystalBrite WSVGA LED backlit display, integrated webcam for easy video chatting, an instant-on feature that powers up the notebook in less than 15 seconds from when you switch it on, and Intel's latest mobile processor--the Atom.
Comes in: Saphire Blue, Seashell White, Copper, Onyx Black, Coral Pink
The Intel Atom processor uses a brand new design structure that packs in 47 million transistors into a single chip sized at just 22mm (0.87 inches), and it uses just 2.5 watts of power--less than 1/10 of the 35 watts used by an Intel Core 2 Duo processor--for excellent battery management. This 1.6 GHz Atom N270 processor also includes a power-optimized front side bus of 533 MHz for faster data transfer on demanding mobile applications and a 512 KB L2 cache (which temporarily stores data).
This version of the Aspire One comes with a 160 GB hard disk drive (5400 RPM), which offers enough to room to hold a digital audio library of over 26,000 songs and still have room left over for movies, games, and a large collection of software. This Serial ATA (SATA) hard drive also quickens the pace with a higher speed transfer of data--akin to Firewire and USB 2.0.
The 1 GB of installed RAM (512 MB onboard memory and one 512 MB DIMM, 533 MHz) can be expanded to a maximum of 1.5 GB of RAM,
Because of its size, the Aspire One does not come with an integrated optical drive, but optional CD/DVD read/write drives can be connected to the laptop via one of the three USB ports, enabling you to create your music mixes, burn movies to DVD, and more.
This Acer Aspire One notebook has an integrated 54g wireless LAN (Acer InviLink) that's compatible with 802.11b and 802.11g networks and offers Acer's SignalUp technology for enhanced antenna efficiency. This notebook provides the following connections:
* 3 USB 2.0 ports for connecting a wide range of peripherals--from digital cameras to MP3 players
* Secure Digital (SD) card reader, also compatible with MultiMedia cards (MMCs)
* Multi-in-one card reader supports SD, MMC, Memory Stick/Memory Stick PRO, and XD Picture Cards
* 1 VGA monitor port
* 1 headphone jack and 1 microphone jack
* RJ-45 port for 10/100 Fast Ethernet connection
Screen, Video and Audio
The 8.9-inch screen has a WSVGA resolution (1024 x 600) and support for up a 262K color depth. Video is powered by the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950, which uses shared video memory with the main memory. Acer's CrystalBrite display technology guarantees the best possible visual experience by preventing the diffusion of surrounding light and internal ray. Compared to normal TFT LCDs, Acer CrystalBrite technology is able to read color coordinates more accurately, thus minimizing distortion and creating high-fidelity colors in all environments.
This notebook includes an integrated audio card with Microsoft DirectSound compatibility, and it includes two stereo speakers.
What's in the Box:
This package contains the Acer Aspire One notebook PC (AOA150-1447; LU.S050B.133), rechargeable 6-cell lithium-ion battery, AC adapter, and operating instructions. It is backed by a limited warranty for parts and labor for one year from date of purchase.
Acer Aspire One 8.9 in. Netbook Video Review
What do you think about the Acer Aspire One Netbook?
Acer Aspire One 10.1 inch Specification:
B uilding on its line of popular Aspire One netbooks, Acer makes it even easier to stay productive while on the go with the larger 10.1-inch screen of the Aspire One AOD250. Improving on the previous AOD150 model, the chassis of the Aspire One AOD250 has been honed down to be more sleek and lightweight than its predecessor while still retaining its excellent near full-size keyboard and stylish signature black bezel surrounding the bright, glossy 10.1-inch screen.
* 10.1-inch LED-backlit CrystalBrite screen (1024 x 600 resolution)
* 1.6 GHz Intel Atom N270 processor combines performance and efficiency to explore the Internet and stay connected while mobile (Learn more)
* 160 GB hard drive (5400 RPM
* 1 GB DDR2 RAM (533 MHz; maximum capacity)
* Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950 video processor
* Crystal Eye webcam supports Acer PrimaLite technology, which consists of a premium sensor, firmware and lenses to provide superior video performance under low-light conditions. A built-in digital microphone helps keep background noise levels low and minimizes echoes.
* 84-key keyboard, 89 percent of standard-size with 12 function keys, WLAN switch
* 54g Wi-Fi (802.11b/g)
* Fast Ethernet (10/100)
* VGA video output
* Stereo speakers and optimized Dolby Headphone technology for 5.1-channel audio
* Microsoft Window XP Home operating system
* Up to 7.5 hours of battery life with included 6-cell battery
* Dimensions: 10.2 x 7.2 x 1 inches (WxDxH)
* Weight: 2.8 pounds
* Warranty: One-year parts and labor limited warranty with concurrent International Traveler's Warranty
10.1-Inch CrystalBrite Screen
The 10.1-inch screen has a WSVGA resolution (1024 x 600) and support for up a 262K color depth. Video is powered by the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950, which uses shared video memory with the main memory. Acer's CrystalBrite display technology guarantees the best possible visual experience by preventing the diffusion of surrounding light and internal ray. Compared to normal TFT LCDs, Acer CrystalBrite technology is able to read color coordinates more accurately, thus minimizing distortion and creating high-fidelity colors in all environments.
What's in the box:
This package contains the Acer Aspire One AOD250-1580 notebook PC, rechargeable lithium-ion battery, AC adapter, and operating instructions. It also comes with the following software: McAfee Internet Security Suite (trial version); Google Desktop; Carbonite Online Backup; Customized Windows Internet Explorer 7.0; Acer GridVista.