Google AdSense pay per click program
Google AdSense: pay per click program for webmasters
AdSense is an advertising program run by Google. Website owners can enroll in this program to enable text and image advertisements on their sites.
These ads are administered by Google and generate revenue on a per-click basis. Google utilizes its search technology to serve ads based on website content, the user's geographical location, and other factors.
AdSense offers publishers text and image (rich media) ads which available in different sizes. Examples of ad formats supported by Adsense can be viewed here.
Some facts about AdSense
- AdSense policies allow to place up to 3 content units, up to 3 link units and 2 search boxes on each web page.
- The most effective AdSense ad sizes are the 336x280 Large Rectangle, the 300x250 Medium Rectangle, the 728x90 Leaderboard,
and the 160x600 Wide Skyscraper.
- For displaying ads with AdSense for Content, publishers receive 68% of the amount Google collects from advertisers. For AdSense for search, publishers receive 51% of the amount collected from advertisers.
- AdSense allows publishers to emphasize or downplay some parts of the content marking it with section targeting tags.
- AdSense publishers are permitted to click on link unit topics on their web pages, provided that they do not click on any Google ads on the resulting page.
- Participating in Google AdSense does not affect your site's rank in Google search results. While Googlebot does crawl content pages for the purpose of targeting ads, this crawl is not associated with the main index crawl.
- Google Adsense customer support doesn't have a telephone number.
- AdSense homepage
Offers a contextual advertising solution to web publishers Delivers text-based Google AdWords ads that are relevant to site content pages.
- High AdSense earners list
List of successful AdSense publishers and their revenue values, gathered from different sources. List is sorted by AdSense earnings.
- How to Increase Your Google Adsense CTR
Many people think that they just have to copy and paste Google Adsense code into their website and start earning a huge amount of money from it. What a huge mistake! I also thought the same way two years ago. Later I realized that without optimizatio