kschang profile image 87

How do you handle people who insist on misinterpreting everything you said?

"D" and I were discussing scams. We were going fine, then D started to denounce a particular company as a scam. I told him that this company is legal in the US and having not studied it, I can't denounce it. Somehow that was interpreted as an attack on D's position, and soon full on attacks and accusations started to fly from his blog. Even a comment about another scam was somehow to interpreted as "egocentric declaration". How would you resolve a situation like that, or is it just best to ignore "D" and chalk up the situation as "lost beyond salvage"?

Best Answer michaelbt2 says

sean kinn profile image60

sean kinn says

Katharella profile image66

Katharella says