homesteadbound profile image 90

How to change to default color setting on my computer. I hope someone can help me.

I wish I could tell you exactly what my computer said when a window popped up but I accidentally clicked the wrong response. It said something along the lines of the color scheme was slowing down my system and if I changed to the default color scheme (I think it said windows explorer - not sure) that my system would speed up. I was going to change it, but my finger hit the button before I moved to the response I wanted and I told it to leave it like it is and don't ask me again. How can I change to the default?

wannabwestern profile image91

Carolyn Augustine (wannabwestern) says

Snurre profile image80

Snurre says

homesteadbound profile image90

Cindy Murdoch (homesteadbound) says

simonsez profile image73

C. A. Simonson (simonsez) says