Gatti profile image 83

Advantages of running your blog on blogger for ease in gaining followers?

Is there an advantage to running your blog on the blogger site in order to be a part of the community or will you be better of running your blog on your own site for the extra freedom? What I mean to ask is wheather or not having people who are part of blogger be able to easily follow your site is worth it or should I just run an independent site blog.

brittanytodd profile image91

Brittany Kennedy (brittanytodd) says

SPomposello profile image79

SPomposello says

• rmcleve profile image

Rachael Cleveland (rmcleve) 5 years ago

Do you have a way of adding SEO descriptions on Blogger if you pay for the year? That's something that's very important to me, but I love the simplicity of Blogger and Wordpress. Gotta have traffic, though!

whizcreed profile image67

Aditya (whizcreed) says