arksys profile image 92

Help me name my software...

I'm near completion of my software which scans for duplicate files in a user selected folder or drive and gives a list of all the duplicate files and also allows you to permanently delete or move the duplicates to a user-defined folder... i'm looking for an exciting name which fits with what the little software does... so I thought i'd ask the most creative bunch of individuals I know... ;)

Laura Schneider profile image92

Laura Schneider says

• arksys profile image

Irfan (arksys) 4 years ago

thanks for the response ... i made it a while ago and i called it "Hash-em". hash is the pre-defined procedure to find duplicates. i know it doesn't clearly give the right picture but all good. i'm in the mid of a newer version. will send you a copy.

Dale Hyde profile image85

Dale Hyde says

singleaple profile image70

singleaple says

alisha4u profile image37

alisha4u says