donnaisabella profile image 82

Somebody sold me a defective computer on Craigslist, how can I get my money back, if I can?

My husband and I bought a defective computer that had been described and working excellently. When we saw viewed it, it was on and in a semi dark room. Everything looked fine until we got home and tried to turn it on. That is when we discovered the screen was all hazy and the screen resolution blurry when coming on. We took it to Compusa who told us the motherboard was about to give up and fixing it would be more expensive. We spoke to the guy who sold it to us and he claimed it had no defect and we are getting nothing from him, that was a day after we purchased it. It is now a week.

donnaisabella profile image82

Donaisabella (donnaisabella) says

T. R. Brown profile image77

T. R. Brown says

Hubpage Gal profile image61

Hubpage Gal says

kaizan28 profile image67

kaizan28 says

Craig Suits profile image80

Craig Suits says