msorensson profile image 73

What would you recommend as the best laptop in the market and why? Can you tell us your experience?

I am researching the best laptops in the market and would greatly appreciate your recommendations. Consider it for a person who is semi literate in computers, as opposed to someone who works in the tech industry. Requirements are speed, portability, power (length of battery life), access to internet anywhere in the world, service from the company selling it, and most important, for me, is ruggedness, something like the old Samsonite commercial test..I love that ad of gorillas jumping on the luggage. Also, I am particular with keyboards. Screen size, also important but looks less important.

AlexK2009 profile image93

AlexK2009 says

Rolly A Chabot profile image85

Rolly A Chabot says