mymagicview profile image 58

What are the advantages of Hosting your blog on Wordpress instead of Blogger?

I have many Blogs which are hosted on Blogger for free. But all the top professional Bloggers are seems to be using Wordpress platform to host their blog. So I am also thinking to move some of my blogs to Wordpress self hosting. The question in my mind is, what would be the advantages of hosting my blogs on Wordpress? I heard that, we can do more customization in Wordpress and it is also good for SEO. Anything else that you want to add into the advantages of Wordpress hosting?

Greenblood profile image69

Greenblood says

Beata Stasak profile image83

Beata Stasak says

jaswinder64 profile image60

jaswinder64 says

Wazman profile image59

Wazman says