Georgie Lowery profile image 94

Is the future already here?

I just read an article about a super secret unmanned aircraft that can travel from New York to Los Angeles in twelve minutes. At first I though that was a misprint, but it isn't. Its test wasn't a success because it went so fast that it's skin peeled off, causing it to crash. Personally, when I think about the future, I see Marty McFly and his hover-skateboard. But, with all the advancements in technology, I sometimes think that we're already living in the future that science fiction has painted a picture of for decades. What do you think?

Eugene Hardy profile image60

Best Answer Eugene Hardy says

• Georgie Lowery profile image

Georgianna Lowery (Georgie Lowery) 5 years ago

I think if the economy weren't so bad all over the world, we might have already made larger inroads into space. I'll take HAL, but Ripley can keep her aliens!

Thank you for the comment.

Ciel Clark profile image75

Ciel Clark says

• Georgie Lowery profile image

Hrm. I really don't know what invention I'd put in a movie a about the future. Anything I could think of has already been used, like the food replicators in Star Trek. This would be a good question for you to ask the Hubber Community!

againsttheodds profile image82

againsttheodds says