How to clean a laptop?

How should I clean the different parts of the laptop? Is it advisable to clean the laptop fans and other internal parts yourself?

Daemonkin profile image69

Daemonkin says

arksys profile image90

Irfan (arksys) says

• Daemonkin profile image

Daemonkin 5 years ago

This depends entirely on the laptop in question.

For instance that would never work on my Qosmio. You would never get enough air to the fan without taking the motherboard out.

msorensson profile image67

msorensson says

Crazzykylex profile image61

Crazzykylex says

Roohi Khan 5 years ago

Well, the outside parts are fine. I clean it regularly. It's the inside I am worried about. I can't see it and I have had problems with laptop shutting down in the past due to too much dust accumulation. I had to take professional help that time.