Aliswell profile image 60

Have you or someone you know ever had their Facebook Disabled?

My Poor Wife had her's Unceremoniously Deleted last night. No Warning messages, No Heads-Up, just Poof...There one minute, Gone the next. After trying to sort through the diabotically maddening maze of trying to contact someone at Fbook about tryint ot solve the problem, I gave up on them per se, and resorted to Goggling how to contact them and came up with what I hope was a valid email to ask them WTF happened and can they please let the wife back in so she doesn't go into extreme depression and have to find something to replace the 3 hrs/day she spends on it with something else. Wait and C.

nakmeister profile image86

nakmeister says

• Aliswell profile image

Aliswell 5 years ago

She has done Nothing like that. She thinks someone hacked her account of posted Negative comments, but who knows since they won't respond. I would expect nothing from them as long as they have the power. Time for some type of Boycott me believes.

ptosis profile image78

ptosis says

• Aliswell profile image

Aliswell 5 years ago

She has sent Two emails with NO response. Since the CoFounder is denouncing his citizenship to avoid paying taxes after the IPO, I'm sure they could care less about one little fish. Let's Boycott and drop them prior to IPO to cut into their profit!