Wesman Todd Shaw profile image 98

My pc has a strange problem - copy/paste isn't working correctly....any ideas?

I always use the mouse, and right clicks to copy and paste something - but all of a sudden, it has got to where I might have to do it all....ten times for a copy and paste to actually happen. I'd thought that maybe my mouse was messed up, but that isn't it, all my "mice" respond the same - so it must be the computer, but disk check and tune up software have yet to fix the problem.

Austinstar profile image86

Best Answer Lela (Austinstar) says

• Wesman Todd Shaw profile image

Wesman Todd Shaw 5 years ago

You know what??? I think I recall reducing that for some dumb reason....I think that is the problem....now I've got to figure out how to get back to that setting.

leroy64 profile image85

Brian L. Powell (leroy64) says

Mr Nice profile image80

Mr Nice says

leakeem profile image82

leakeem says

dmop profile image78

dmop says

justom profile image68

justom says

Larry Wall says

whowas says

AndriyR says

DoItForHer says