brittvan22 profile image 78

Is Facebook a Social Sensation or Playground for Pedophiles?

Do you think that Facebook is a social sensation or just another more advanced way for pedophiles to gain access to our children? This is a partial of the article I read yesterday. SNELLVILLE -- A Lilburn man already awaiting trial in an eerily similar case was arrested this week after reportedly using video games to lure a pair of teenaged boys into a vacant home and make "sexual advances." #Snellville police Capt. Harold Thomas said Matthew Ronald Crawford, 29, met one of the young teenagers on a social networking site and "thought they had become buddies," conversing back and forth online

nochance profile image88

Chloe Davis Smith (nochance) says

• brittvan22 profile image

brittvan22 5 years ago

I would definitely agree with you. When my four year old started moving her finger on the mouse, I was shocked, amused, and frightened all at one. She just looked at me with a devilish grin.

cat on a soapbox profile image86

Catherine Tally (cat on a soapbox) says

brittvan22 profile image78

brittvan22 says

• nochance profile image

Chloe Davis Smith (nochance) 5 years ago

I personally think facebook is silly for kids still in high school. They get to see their friends everyday so why do they need facebook? I only got it once I got to college to keep in touch with my high school friends.

CriticalMessage profile image77

Murphy (CriticalMessage) says

• brittvan22 profile image

brittvan22 5 years ago

What you are saying is a general assumption by most.You are missing the point,the question is let you weigh the good & the bad awarenes, how is that ignoring reality?