ibbarkingmad profile image 87

If there were an offical mobile app for Hubpages, would you use it?

For example, an app that allows for smart phones and tablets running Android and iOS software to allow you to write, edit, manage and follow hubs. There is currently an unoffical app in the Android market place, but it is just a glorified web browser. This question is about whether there is an app, but rather would you use it if there was a well designed one.

Jeff Gamble profile image80

Jeff Gamble says

JustSimple info profile image77

JustSimple Info says

• ibbarkingmad profile image

Brian (ibbarkingmad) 5 years ago

Oh, I agree tablet app is preferable, but there have been times when all I had was my smart phone and I had an idea that I just wanted to start writing on. I wouldn't use it as a primary means of writing, but it would be nice. I use my PC for now.

AM Hanson profile image78

Adam M. Hanson (AM Hanson) says

• ibbarkingmad profile image

Brian (ibbarkingmad) 5 years ago

Well, if it helps any, I working on a hub about getting smart phones through carriers that are inexpensive. Tablets are becoming more and more popular. I know the iPad is popular, but I think between the Kindle Fire & other tablets, that may chan

steinbergr profile image69

steinbergr says

joanake profile image78

joanake says

• ibbarkingmad profile image

Brian (ibbarkingmad) 5 years ago

Yes, I agree. But I have the ASUS Transformer Prime so I get that tick tack feel of the keys with my tablet.