Diane Woodson profile image 60

Do we have a computer geek who can tellme how to get my chrome broser to activate?

Please help, my computer well, Chrome crashed last evening at about 1 am when I was about to begin a Hub after emailing a friend to chat. I am not knowing what to do. I uninstalled it, could not catch the messages I got and reinstalled twice and am not sure about all the sync things with Google, I had it all set up until this crash and burn...had 1 hour sleep in 24...going on fumes now!!!! This barge is sinking quick!!!

Ms Dee profile image89

Deidre Shelden (Ms Dee) says

• Diane Woodson profile image

Diane Minton (Diane Woodson) 5 years ago

Thank you for your concern and suggestions, especially experiences. I am still not certain, I know I took the browser off and it was almost an immediate reaction after the crash since Flash player had been acting up. Will keep you posted:)

leakeem profile image81

leakeem says

• Diane Woodson profile image

Operating system is Windows Internet Explorer 7+9 64-bit, and I hate to tell you but at around 4 a.m. I was doing a system restore and it would not go, could not find a restore point when the chrome was still installed. aw snap, I was warned!!