Hi I want you help in understanding the neon and noneon part of android development?

i have an app which displays video layer on top of a camera view. works on some phone which are neon campatiable and noneon kind of crashes and freezes the phone like samsung galaxy S. And I am new to the android world and noidea about the NDK provide by android to optimize neon. so please help me to find out a solution?

kschang profile image90

kschang says

Alucard_1990 profile image80

Stephen Gowen (Alucard_1990) says

visionnxt 5 years ago

Thanks for the reply. My application is actually overlaying a video on a camera preview screen. Works fine on many android phone but not in Samsung phone. It's like some kind of double memory or swap memory has to used to do overlay of two video plan