tamron profile image 73

Does anyone know how to get site verified with Bing webmaster tools?

I am trying to add the meta tag to my blogspot blog. It keeps say my blog cannot be verified. Also which tag do I add the one in the grey box or the sample tag. If so do I copy as is or do I have to add my site name to the meta tag?

Conleys Review profile image82

Best Answer Conley Stallard (Conleys Review) says

• tamron profile image

tamron 5 years ago

Thanks Conley

Yes,I know how to ad meta tags. I just didn't know where the tag was that I was suppose to add to my template.

hotwebideas profile image76

Bruce Chamoff (hotwebideas) says

• tamron profile image

tamron 5 years ago

Sorry I didn't see you in the tiny avatar at the bottom. So you create plugins thats great. I have a lot of useful plugins that help with my blogging and writing.

I am getting sick of Google in their tweaks so I am trying to get more bing and yahoo

joymk profile image71

joymk says

• tamron profile image

tamron 5 years ago

joymk

Hi I got it figured out now I am trying to submit my sitemap for my blogs on blogspot. I thought you could use your feed for a sitemap but it keeps saying it appears my site is not verifies. I just wonder if it is because I used feed burner.